- To communicate the vision and values of YBAM.
- To provide technical consultation and assistance to Buddhist undergraduates.
- To gather the strength of Buddhist undergraduates to promote and participate in activities organised.
Scope of services：
- To manage the fund of Buddhist undergraduate, and to seek financial assistance to support the activities of varsities’ Buddhist societies.
- To provide support, training, and consultation for the national activities of Buddhist undergraduates.
- To promote the National Buddhist Undergraduate Community Bodhi Seedlings Cultivation Project, National Buddhist Undergraduates Thinking Workshop, Private Intervarsity Buddhist Youth Camp.
- To provide Dharma speaker training to varsities’ Buddhist societies.
- To organise national/regional/individual university leadership training according to needs.
- To provide ‘Buddhist Undergraduates Leadership & Management Guide’.
- The Development of Buddhist Society
- To assist varsity in establishing Buddhist society.
- To provide suggestions on administration and activities to the varsity’s Buddhist society.
- To fight for the rights of varsity’s Buddhist society upon request.
- To be the bridge connecting the varsity’s Buddhist society with the local Buddhist organisations.
- To introduce Buddhist practitioners from various fields to varsities’ Buddhist societies.
- To promote and manage BUMYWEB to achieve resources sharing
- To promote the ‘Varsity Freshmen’ project to engage and recruit new undergraduates in joining varsities’ Buddhist societies.
- To promote the ‘Buddhist Career Workshop’ to facilitate graduates in continuing Buddhism learning and practice.
- Social Awareness
- To increase the social awareness and community spirit among the Buddhist undergraduates.
|Lye Ting Yu
|Adeline Sim Qiu Wen
|Wee May Ying
|Kek Zi Yan
|Ng Wei Sheng
|Lee Hao Liang
|Tan Shao Jian
|Tan Chun Win
|Wong Hock Hui